If this is an Emergency or if the crime is in progress please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Reports may NOT be filed by a third party. Falsely reporting an incident or pretending to be someone else in order to file a report can be investigated and charged as a criminal offense.
Using the Lubbock Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents: Additional Loss Form, Burglar of a Coin Operated Machine, Harassment, Hit and Run, House Watch, Identity Theft, Lost Property, Store Theft Report, Synthetic Drug Tip, Theft, Theft of Rental Property Report, Traffic Report Form, Vandalism, Vandalism to a Vehicle, Vehicle Burglary, Forgery, and Violation of Child Custody Order.
Powered by Coplogic's On-line Citizen Police Reporting