3200 Amherst Street
Office: (806) 767-2705
Fax: (806) 763-7948
Cecilia Gonzalez, Recreation Center Supervisor
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday-Thursday: 3:00 - 8:00 pm
Friday: 3:00-5:30 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Monday-Friday: 8:30 am-4:00 pm
- Summer Camp $85/week or $42.50/week if income eligible - Includes field trips, snacks, swimming and more! Register beginning April 1.
- After School Program - $10/week and Kids Café - Afternoons During School Year, LISD buses from Wolffarth and McWhorter Elementary Schools
- Specialty Camps - Spring Break Camp and Holiday Camps
- Computer Lab - Youth, Adult and Seniors
- WiFi Hotspot
- Programs for Older Active Adults - Activities, Valentine's Dance, Senior Prom, Thanksgiving Dinner and Dance, Christmas Dinner, Weekday Lunch at Noon (grant funded)
Meal and Transportation Programs for Ages 60+
- Year Round Leisure Classes - Tae Kwon Do, Fit Camp and Self-Defense
- Fitness Equipment Area - Treadmills, weights, Cable TV and Hydraulic Circuit Fitness Equipment – Free To Use!
- Special Events - Dia de Carino Family Valentine Party (Feb), Senior Prom (Spring), Halloween Carnival (Oct), and Pancho Clos (Sunday before Christmas).
- Reservations - Reserve our center for your next event!
Center Reservation Information