Mae Simmons Community and Adult Activity Centers
2004 Oak Ave
Community Center: (806) 767- 2700
Adult Activity Center: (806) 767- 2708
Shameca Wilson, Recreation Center Supervisor
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Thursday: 3:00 pm-8:00 pm
Friday: 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Adult Activity Center
Monday - Friday: 8:30 pm-4:00 pm
- Summer Camp - $85/week or $42.50/week if income eligible - Includes field trips, snacks, swimming and more! Register beginning April 1.
- After School Program - $10/week - LISD Provides Buses from Ervin Elementary School
- Specialty Camps - Spring Break Camp and Holiday Camps
- Computer Lab and WiFi Hotspot - Youth, Adult and Seniors
- Older Active Adult Programs - Activities and Weekday Lunch at Noon (grant funded)
Older Active Adult Meal and Transportation Programs
- Year Round Leisure Classes - Leisure Activities
- Fitness Equipment Area - Fitness Equipment and Weight Machine Area with Cable TV – Free To Use!
- Special Events – Senior Valentine’s Dance (Feb), Back 2 School Kickoff (Aug)
- Reservations - Reserve our center for your next event!
Center Reservation Information