Community Center Reservation Information
PLANNING A SHOWER, RECEPTION OR OTHER EVENT?
Parks and Recreation has facilities and rooms available for your next event! For more information or to check availability, please contact the community center or senior center of your choice!
Hodges Community Center, 4011 University Avenue, 806-767-3706
Maxey Community Center, 4020 30th Street, 806-767-3796
Lubbock Adult Activity Center, 2001 19th Street, 806-767-2710
Rawlings Community Center, 213 40th Street, 806-767-2704
Simmons Community Center, 2004 Oak Avenue, 806-767-2700
Trejo Supercenter, 3200 Amherst, 806-767-2705
$100 Refundable Deposit (see #4 below)
$15 Kitchens: Flat Rate (Some Centers do not allow use of their kitchens.)
$20/hour Room Fee: Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm (2-hr minimum)
$35/hour Room Fee: Monday-Friday, 5 pm-10 pm & Saturday (2-hr minimum)
- There is a two-hour minimum for renting any rooms.
- Please keep in mind that your rental time must include time for both set-up and clean-up.
- There is absolutely no alcohol allowed on the premises at any time.
- The $100 deposit will be refunded only if the room is left clean and all provisions as explained in the reservation agreement have been satisfactorily met.
- Center staff will be onsite and available for questions during the entire time of the reservation.