This 40,000 square foot, column free space can be configured for a variety of events such as concerts, sporting events, banquets, trade shows and exhibits. An 11,000 sq. ft. balcony also provides a support seating area.
The Exhibit Hall has a floor capacity of 3500 psi which makes it ideal for heavy equipment. Concession stands, two dressing rooms and pull-out riser seating are other features that add to its versatility.
- 40,000 square feet of column free exhibit space
- Pull out bleachers seating for 1,400
- Permanent balcony seating for 1,595
- Ceiling height - 30' to truss, 45' to ceiling
- Floor boxes with electrical (110 & 220), water and drains
- 40' x 60' portable stage
- Two dressing rooms
- Three (3) sets of blue drapes to provide backdrop for stage
- 16 channel permanent sound system with cassette and CD player
- Roadshow power - 1-400 amp-3 phase disconnect, 1-600 amp-3 phase disconnect
- Two Xenon Super Trouper spotlights
- Overhead load-in (16' high by 22' 6" wide)
Immediately adjacent to the Exhibit Hall, the 924 sq. ft. Hospitality Suite can be used as a convention headquarters or for meetings and press conferences. The room divides into two separate areas and also offers direct access to the Pedestrian Mall.