OR CALL 311
1. Children’s immunizations are provided by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS); therefore, in order for your child to receive these vaccines your child must meet one of the guidelines below:
- Enrolled in Medicaid, or
- Does not have health insurance, or
- is an American Indian, or
- is an Alaskan Native, or
- is underinsured:
- has commercial (private) health insurance, but coverage does not include vaccines; or
- insurance covers only selected vaccines (TVFC-eligible for non-covered vaccines only); or
- insurance caps vaccine coverage at a certain amount. Once that coverage amount is reached, the child is categorized as underinsured.
The immunization clinic is a walk-in clinic. First come, first served. For a listing of clinic hours call 775-2914.
Children who qualify for vaccines will be charged $15 for one and $20 for multiple vaccinations, Medicaid is accepted; HOWEVER, no eligible child will be turned away for inability to pay for state-supplied vaccines
4. For all children: A shot record must be presented at the time immunizations are requested (2 month olds are excluded unless received hepatitis B vaccine at birth)
5. All children under age 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
A variety of Adult vaccines are offered. Prices vary. Call 775-3090 to check on vaccine that are available and vaccine prices. On this website, you can go to the immunization site and see a listing of adult vaccines and prices.
To view an immunization schedule go to http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/
Below is a listing of other clinics who provide childhood and adult immunizations:
|Community Health Clinic of Lubbock
|Chatman Health Clinic
||2301 Cedar Avenue
|Freedom Square Clinic
||1301 50th Street, #E
|Larry Combest Wellness Center
||301 40th Street
|Lubbock Children's Health Clinic
||302 N. University OR
1301 Redbud Avenue
|Parkway Health Clinic
||406 MLK Blvd.
|Premier Health Clinic
||4833 50th Street
|TTU Pediatric Clinic
||3601 4th Street
|Arnett Benson Family Medicine Clinic
||3301 Clovis Highway
|Westwind Primary Health Center
||5520 4th Street
ALL FAQs >>>