If this is an Emergency or if the crime is in progress please call 911
. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- Did this incident occur inside the city limits of Lubbock?
- Did this incident occur less than 2 years ago?
- Is the value of the property taken or vandalized under $1500?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our On-line Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Lubbock Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents:
|Harassment ||Violation of Child Custody Order ||Vandalism |
|House Watch ||Identity Theft ||Lost Property |
|Theft ||Burglary of a Coin Operated Machine || |
|Vehicle Burglary ||Vandalism to a Vehicle || |
Reports may not be filed by a third party. Falsely reporting an incident or pretending to be someone else in order to file a report can be investigated and charged as a criminal offense.
Are you filing this report for yourself? Yes or No
Powered by Coplogic's On-line Citizen Police Reporting