Radio-controlled boats are ONLY allowed on Buster Long Park - 56th Street and Aberdeen.
Permits are $10 Annually.
- All individuals operating radio-controlled boats must have a permit issued by the Parks and Recreation Department.
- All persons shall be required to become a member of the North American Model Boat Association (NAMBA) or to have liability and property damage coverage of at least $1,000,000.
- All City Ordinances must be observed.
- No vehicles may be parked or driven on park property.
- Parks and Recreation reserves the right to terminate any event and clear the park site if a nuisance or valid complaint regarding the event is identified.
- Permit holders are responsible for removing litter and properly clearing the park site after events.
- Noise levels from boats must not exceed 92 decibels.
- Radio-controlled boats must not be operated before 10:00 a.m.
- Family members are included with individual permit holders.
Permits can be purchased at the Parks and Recreation Office, 1611 10th Street! For more information, call 775-2673.