3200 Amherst Street
Office: (806) 767-2705
Fax: (806) 763-7948
Cecilia Mendoza, Recreation Center Supervisor HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday-Thursday: 3:00 - 8:00 pm
Friday: 3:00-6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am-1:00 pm Senior Side
Monday-Friday: 8:30 am-4:00 pm
- After School Program - $10/week and Kids Café - Afternoons During School Year
- Summer Satellite Camp (grant funded) $15/week - Includes field trips, Kids Café Summer Lunch, snacks, swimming and more! For low-income families - Registration is on May 1, 2013 at 6:00 pm only.
- Computer Lab-Youth, Adult and Seniors
- WiFi Hotspot
- Senior Citizen Program - Monthly Dances and Weekday Lunch at Noon (grant funded)
- Leisure Classes - Zumba and Tae Kwon Do
- Fitness Equipment Area - Cable TV and Hydraulic Circuit Fitness Equipment – Free To Use!
- Special Events - Senior Prom (Spring), Halloween Carnival (Oct), and Pancho Clos (Sunday before Christmas).