Copper Rawlings Community Center
40th Street and Avenue B
Office: (806) 767- 2704
Herminia Martinez, Recreation Center Supervisor
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 am-8:00 pm
Friday: 8:30 am-6:00 pm
Saturday: 9"00 am-1:00 pm
- After School Program - $10/week and Kids Café - Afternoons During School Year
- Summer Satellite Camp (grant funded) $15/week - Includes Kids Café Summer Lunch, field trips, swimming, snacks, and more! Low-income families - Camp registration begins April 1!
- Computer Lab-Youth, Adult and Seniors (no internet)
- Senior Citizen Program - Monthly Dances and Weekday Lunch at Noon (grant funded)
Senior Lunch and Transportation Programs
- Adult Leisure Classes - Tex-Mex Cooking (2nd Saturday), Zumba
- Fitness Equipment Area - Cable TV – Free To Use!
- Reservations - Rent our center for your next event!
Center Reservation Information
- Special Events – Tamale Workshop(Apr/Nov), Cinco de Mayo Celebration (May), Neighborhood Cleanup, Community Garage Sale, National Night Out (Aug), Halloween Dance (Oct), and Holiday Craft Bazaar (Dec).