The Lubbock Garden and Arts Center is looking for participants in the years annual National Arts Program show! Eligible participants include, city employees, retirees, family members, and volunteers!
Art work must be submitted by Wednesday, October 8th by 5:00 pm.
Artwork must be delivered between
Monday, October 6th between 9AM & 5PM
Tuesday, October 7th between 9AM am & 8PM
Wednesday, October 8th between 9AM & 5PM
- All 2-dimensional artwork should be matted, framed and/or ready to hang with wire securely on the back.
- Artwork should not exceed 48" in any direction.
- Artworks will be accepted under the following categories:
- A. Painting
- B. Works on paper (watercolor, pencil, ink, charcoal, pastel, marker, crayon, digital, etc.)
- C. Photography (Black and white; color)
- D. Sculpture
- E. Craft (ceramics, glasswork, jewelry, woodcarving, fiber)
- F. Mixed Media